After my iPhone went belly up, I wanted to get a taste of a new world and bought an Android phone. After all, the SAP Business One iOS-App was still running on my iPad. I share the mobile diaspora (at least on small devices) with many other SAP Business One users. But now, SAP Business One for Android can be downloaded from steht bei Google Play.
From the description:
With SAP Business One for Android, you can access SAP Business One, SAP’s integrated business management application for small businesses, anywhere and anytime.
Managers, executives, sales and service staff can stay informed about transactions, they can see reports, manage contacts and create sales and service activities.
The most important functions of SAP Business One for Android
- Get alarms about specific events – for instance deviations from authorised discounts, prices, credit limits or planned gross profits – and handle authorisation requests that require immediate action.
- Visualise the most important information abour your business in real time, including reports and interactive dashboards.
- Create opportunities, customer orders and quotes, edit and view existing data.
- Edit service activities until the closure of a service case and record solution details.
- Manage contact data and activites of your customers and partners. Create new business partners or new activities, display sales documents and special prices, and contact or localise your partners directly. All changes are synchronised immediately with the backend or the calendar on your mobile device.
- Check your stock supply and product specific details, buying and sales prices, available stock per warehouse and product images.