Of the SAP Partner bob brings SAP Business One to the retail sector with its POS solution. Called "POS 4 SBO", the solution comes with quite an impressive feature list.
- The cash register can be operated with keyboard/mouse and scanner.
- Continued operation is possible if the connection to SAP Business One is interrupted
- Movement and master data are automatically synchronised in the background
- Several cash registers can be configured centrally
- Customers can be searched for, changed or newly created by first and last name, street, postcode and city.
- Articles are published via barcode-Searched for scan, item number, manufacturer, groups and free fields.
- Stocks for articles can be called up across all warehouses
- Cash sales to "cash customers" (without business partner data)
- sale to customers known by name from master data in SAP Business One
- Payment possible via cash, EC, invoice, deposit etc.
- Mixed payment also possible
- Cash discount allocation
- different types of discount (daily discount, regular discount)
- Actions possible (like 30% on everything except...)
- Discount at item level
- Net or gross price or mixed operation
- Credit note with cash payment
- Credit to customer balance
- Additional text (head and foot)
- Closing the cash register by printing the daily total / daily journal
- Article master data and customer master data maintainable via cash register
- Label printing
- Goods receipt function
- inventory Function (Permanent/Date)
- Recording of loans and returns
- Serial number recording
- Capture vouchers
- Parking of started documents
- Transfer of articles
- Profit centre management
- Overview structured according to document types
- Filter function
- Copy function for receipts
- Reprint possible
- Overview cash balance with debit/actual/deviation
- Sales statistics
- Log of all actions
The POS solution is sold directly and/or through SAP Business One partners.