One system for this, one software solution for that... IT landscapes in medium-sized companies are growing. However, many companies are not aware that the use of different systems can be detrimental to healthy company growth. Much more important, however, is that with the ERP system a solution to this problem has already been created.0
- In the various departments in a company, different systems are used for the Data management are used. These "island solutions" communicate via interfaces and thus also exchange data.
- Due to the error-proneness of these interfacesHowever, often not all data is transmitted. These must then be aggregated manually.
- Reports/information that emerge from this very data provide different results depending on the system.
- resources (manpower, ergo time and money) must be used to check this data for plausibility (however, this still cannot be guaranteed).
- In order to prevent this, or to be able to guarantee the accuracy of the data, the data is stored in further software programmes (such as Excel) stored.
> The data are the basis for decision-making and work for the management as well as the employees of a company. However, if it is not reliable, it can no longer be used as such.
> Due to such inflexible data management (e.g. often redundant data, because duplicated in different systems), it is difficult to react to changes in the company.
> Control/aggregation of data costs time and money. It can also weaken the company's performance.
The advantages of ERP software as a solution
- AdvantageAn ERP solution with central data management. So a Database which can serve as a basis for work.
- AdvantageIntegrated accounting. This allows, for example, evaluations to be created quickly and without manual effort.
- AdvantageReports can be traced back to their smallest database. If a value differs, it can be traced back at any time.
- Advantage: The completeness of the data can be guaranteed.
- AdvantageWith an ERP system, the required data can be accessed and evaluated at any time. This means that the relevant information is always available when it is needed.
© 2014 | Versino Projects GmbH
Continue reading ?