Month-end or quarter-end procedures, or both, to review financial transactions and make corrections and adjustments.
The period-end closing includes the following tasks:
- Ensure that all transactions for the period have been properly accounted for, including adjustments and accruals
- Pressure of the cumulative balance
- Print due date reports for supplier payables and customer receivables to reconcile the receivables accounts with
the general ledger
- Print the inventory audit report to reconcile the inventory with the general ledger accounting.
- Printing financial statements
- Create a backup copy of your database and store it in an external location.
- Closing or deactivating the business period by locking it via the Posting Period window
The annual financial statement work is one of the most important requirements for analysing the development of a company. Therefore, before auditing the ...Continue reading ?
Every year the turn of the year in SAP Business One is coming up. Anything you only do once a year is...Continue reading ?
Initially "only" a bidirectional interface to DATEV finance was planned. But when we talked about this development with more and more ...Continue reading ?
Accruals and deferrals are an essential accounting task when it comes to the period-end closing, for example when preparing the annual financial statements...Continue reading ?
Taken by itself, the term "consolidation" simply means that one brings a certain fact into context. In the world ...Continue reading ?
A balance confirmation makes it possible to check the correct amount of receivables and payables to your business partners. With the Versino...Continue reading ?
All companies today have to observe the GoBD-compliant storage of certain documents. Proper archiving alone is not enough. In ...Continue reading ?
Manually entering and processing paper-based invoices is a time-consuming and costly process in accounts payable...Continue reading ?
A new reference book on SAP Business One (B1) has been published. With "Quick Start in SAP Business One - Finance" all ...Continue reading ?
At the beginning there is the outstanding idea and/or the unique selling proposition that promises big profits. After founding the start-up, there is ...Continue reading ?