MARIProject for SAP Business One has been released in a new version 7.1.000 and is available as an update. As always, there are many new functions and features.
Document attachments to outgoing invoices
- It is now possible to attach documents from the contract or also from the assigned incoming invoices to the outgoing invoice. It is even possible to include PDF attachments in the invoice document.
- New linking possibilities
- More filters Support Dashboard
- Facilitated creation of multiple tasks
- Tasks on acquisition project, acquisition phase, acquisition costing and positions in acquisition costing
Extensions Web Client
Additional functions are now available in the Web Client for the Professional User:
MARIProject -> Internal processing -> Travel expense report
- Booking machine travel expenses
- Travel expenses
- Travel booking voucher
- Travel expense entry Accountant
- Travel Receipt Entry Accountant
- Trip overview (trip entries)
- My trip overview (trip entries)
MARIProject -> Basics -> Settings
- Financial Accounting > Accounting Matrix General
- Financial accounting > Posting matrix clearing accounts
MARIProject -> Internal processing -> Pro Rata for maintenance items
- Pro Rata Basics and Simulator
MARIProject -> Internal processing -> Accruals Performance period
- Provisions Performance Period Basics and Simulator
MARIProject -> Order processing -> Material requirements requests
- Open material requirement requests
- Creation of an internal order
- Wizard: Creation of an internal incoming invoice
Settlement of internal projects
- Purchasing transactions can now be converted into internal purchasing transactions with reference to an internal project in a sister company (other client).
Accruals and deferrals Performance period
- If invoices are booked in the following month for the previous month, the costs can be calculated back to the desired performance period.
- Travel allowances for Germany as of 01.01.2023
- On-screen information Management Contract with new filters
- Sales price based on purchase document
- Summary of positions with quantity total
- SBO price list synchronisation
- Material requirement requests now with number and duration
- Database backups in the administrator now request the service layer
- Import of external leave information and absences
- MARIRestService - Import documents to the folder
- MARIRestService - Demo programme
MARIProject for SAP Business One has been released in a new version 7.1.000 and is available as an update. As always, there are ...Continue reading ?
MARIProject for SAP Business One is now available in the new version 7.0. As always, a whole range of ...Continue reading ?
SAP Business One has had distinctive functionalities for creating dashboards since version 9 at the latest. But also MARIProject, integrated project software ...Continue reading ?
A new major release of MARIProject is on the market as of today. In the new version 6.8 there are many ...Continue reading ?
Shortly before the turn of the year, Maringo released a new version 6.7 of MARIProject. Among other things, the task management has been expanded and ...Continue reading ?
A security vulnerability ?Log4Shell? (CVE-2021-44228) was categorised as extremely critical by the German Federal Office for Security (BSI) on 10.12.02021 with a level of red ...Continue reading ?
Now that the work in SAP Business One has been completed at the turn of the year, MARIProject users still have to implement some routines in ...Continue reading ?
Mechanical and plant engineering are often mentioned in the same breath. This could lead to the assumption that projects in plant engineering are ...Continue reading ?
Order BOMs are an important control element in mechanical and plant engineering. Thus, the growing bill of materials helps to meet the requirements of constantly changing ...Continue reading ?
Project costing for customer quotations is often a great challenge for the sales department of a company. This is true across all 'project-driven' sectors. ...Continue reading ?
The integration of MariProject into the ERP solution SAP Business One makes it possible to consistently optimise processes in project-oriented, medium-sized plant construction companies ...Continue reading ?
An ERP for plant engineering has the task of accompanying and controlling the production of mostly complex plants. In the process, ...Continue reading ?
MariProject supports project-based purchasing with its latest version. The definition and control of budgets in purchasing helps to reduce costs, effort ...Continue reading ?
MariProject, the SAP Business One extension for project-oriented business and plant engineering, can be used to map some tasks that can initially ...Continue reading ?
Industries such as plant construction or the building trade usually provide contractually agreed services over a longer period of time. The client is provided with ...Continue reading ?
Access that has strong security is not only useful for online banking. Applications that allow access to ...Continue reading ?