SAP Business One 9.3 will soon be available to all customers of the ERP solution for SMEs. As with every version of SAP B1, new features and functions are delivered. After the first part Here is some information on the current status of the enhancements to the new SAP Business One real estate:
The campaign management has been extended by some details:
- The possibility was created to make the creation and execution of campaigns dependent on user permissions.
- Campaigns can be saved and loaded
- New search functions support the filtering of business partners
- It is possible to filter by documents
- In addition, information such as turnover and gross profit available
The functions around the framework contract have been expanded:
- Extensions to the payment method and the terms of paymentIf several framework agreements are blocked for the same incoming document/several Master agreements Block for the same outgoing document, is not selected.
- The unit price/plan quantity/plan amount field can be updated after linking to the document
- Selection of the type of dispatch
- Selection of the business partner project
- Possibility to issue a warning or block if the planned quantity or the planned amount is exceeded.
- Various changes for reporting such as allocation of currencies and exchange rates, grouping according to due date and to purchasing/Turnover analyses, allocation of payment to framework agreements
- Involvement in the approval process
the User settings have been revised and expanded:
- A new icon in the menu bar allows direct access to the user settings
- Provided that the user has general access, he or she can adjust the settings to his or her own needs.
- General settings can be made for all users, others for user groups or individual users.
Extension of the account determination:
In the account determination of SAP Business One additional fields have been introduced to allow even more options for selecting accounts when automatically posting from the vouchers.
Electronic File Templates
In Crystal Report, an additional output format can be assigned to a report. So-called Electronic File templates describe an XML structure.
Routing in production
- The 'Routing' function enables the definition of the sequence of stages in production.
- For this purpose, the structures of the bills of materials and production orders were expanded
- The stages can be given a start and end date
- The provision of basic functions enables the sequential processing of production orders.
A new report portal (Analytical Portal) is also available to users who do not have access to an SAP Business One client.