Crystal Reports is having a hard time. At least in Europe and at least with SAP Business One. Although it is a member of the SAP family, it has to compete with other non-SAP tools as a reporting tool (especially the coresuite country package).
Somehow this has become a vicious circle: Crystal is not applied - so no know-how is built up - and therefore not applied.
Even if there is no doubt that the coresuite designer is simply the better and more versatile tool, one or the other report could probably be implemented just as well with Crystal without much extra effort.
An attempt is made by the US-American consultant Michael Taylor to perhaps pass on Crystal Know to one or the other.
He has posted a course on the udemy teaching platform that deals with Crystal Reports for SAP Business One.
For 149,00 $ you get quite a lot on offer:
- How SAP Business One works with Crystal Reports
- Basics of planning / structuring reports
- Details about searching for data in SAP Business One
- The actual construction, Formatting and design of reports and layouts
- Best practices for the provision, administration and control of authorisations
The whole thing was worked up into 9 hours of video, which can be consumed in 21 partial steps.
The only drawback: Of course, this is only understandable if you know English as well as SAP Business One.
© 2014 | Versino Projects GmbH